The Primal Blueprint 90-Day Journal – A Personal Experiment is a comprehensive diet, exercise, and lifestyle logbook/journal to help you stay focused, accountable, and motivated to live Primally. The n=1 (“an experiment of one”) format allows you to dial in the exact foods, workout patterns, and supporting lifestyle behaviors you need to “peak” – with your physique, fitness goals, and everyday energy and immune function. The 90-Day Journal is the ideal practical guide to support Mark Sisson’s best-selling The Primal Blueprint and The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation.
Unlike many rigidly structured workout logs and food diaries, this journal allows for plenty of creativity and free-form expression. Filled with detailed how-to-use instructions, experiment suggestions, and handy Primal resources, this journal is exactly what you need to launch your experiment of one!
Inside the 282 pages you’ll find:
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to conduct personal experiments and use the book to discover how your body works.
- Sample experiments for weight loss, improving sleep, moderating systemic inflammation and others to set you off in the right direction.
- Spacious, two-page daily journal spreads with assorted customization options for meal and workout particulars, subjective “Success Scores” (for daily energy, motivation, health and goal progress), and data from unique personal experiments that you design and track during your 90-day journey.
- Baseline, 30, 60, and 90-day evaluations to help you track your progress and analyze your data.
- An extensive discussion on testing various blood markers with accompanying journal entry pages.
- A handy Primal resource section covering all the key Primal Blueprint concepts, food and meal suggestions, workout guidelines, macronutrient values for common meals and snacks, and more.
Read an excerpt of The Primal Blueprint 90-Day Journal: